Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Beaumont Hospital has put in place visiting restrictions at Beaumont Hospital and St Joseph’s Hospital Raheny as a preventative measure to contain an outbreak of Influenza in the hospital.
The public are asked to avoid visits to Beaumont Hospital and St Joseph’s Hospital unless absolutely essential.
- Essential visiting should take place only between 6pm to 8 pm until further notice.
- One visitor per patient only.
- Children will not be permitted into the hospital.
Visitors must not visit if they have had flu-like symptoms within the past week.
Beaumont Hospital is appealing to the public for their support in observing these restrictions for the common good. The Hospital would like to acknowledge the co-operation and support of the public.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited on Hospital grounds.
- Do not bring in food / beverages for patients without prior consultation. Do not store food in or on lockers unless the food is in airtight containers.
- Please wash your hands, and use the hand gels before and after contact with a patient.
- Do not bring in flowers unless the Clinical Nurse Manager / Nurse in charge of the ward has granted permission.
- Mobile Phones may be used only where signage dictates. The use of mobile phones can cause life support and diagnostic equipment to malfunction.
- Photographs / videos may not be taken in the Hospital without permission of the CEO Office. This includes photographs or videos taken with camera phones.
Please keep to these guidelines to help to ensure the safety and welfare of our patients.