Patient Representative Department (Patient Advisory Liaison Service - PALS)
The Patient Representative Department has been rebranded as the Patient Advisory Liaison Service or PALS for short. We can assist you in the following ways:
- Help to resolve difficulties that may arise in relation to Hospital services or care.
- Assist you and provide information about services provided within the hospital.
- Listen to your comments in relation to the services provided by the hospital.
- Co-ordinate and manage the investigation into your complaints.
If you have any concerns about any aspect of your care or service in Beaumont Hospital, we advise you to speak to the person in charge of the area. They will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
If your concerns cannot be resolved at local level, or if you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact PALS. We provide a personal and confidential service to Patients, Family Members and Visitors to Beaumont Hospital. We will listen to your concerns and advise you on how to resolve them. PALS will also manage your complaint process, if you wish to make a formal complaint.
If you are making a complaint on behalf of someone else we will need their consent before we can share any confidential information with you.
Complaint related information is not stored in the patient’s medical chart and only staff involved in responding will be aware of your concerns.
Please see the Beaumont Hospital Complaint Policy here.
- Telephone: (01) 809 3234 / 2427 (24 hr answer machine). Please leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to us: PALS Office, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9
- Call into the office: Located beside the Patient information desk on the main corridor. The office is open from Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00